Looking for Personal Blog?
What are some personal blogs out there?
What are the essential elements you should know!
In this article, I will break down the topic of Personal Blog so you know all there is to know about it!
Keep reading as we have gathered exactly the information that you need!
Let’s look at interesting personal blogs to get you inspired on your next project!
Are you ready?
Let’s get started!
What Is A Personal Blog
A personal blog is a type of blog where the content and articles are more focused on the author than the reader.
In other words, when you read a personal blog, you are looking to read more about the author, his or her opinion, views on things, life, commentary, or other.
There are many types of blogs out there and the ultimate key to your success is readership.
If you are looking to start a new blog and you think that you have something special to share with the world about yourself, then a personal blog is what may work best for you.
In many popular personal blogs, you’ll see the authors share ideas with the world, their unique views on particular subjects, or share with various online communities.
There are so many angles you can take to start a personal blog and be successful, such as:
- Funny content
- Healthy living
- Life in general
Ultimately, if you’re able to get people to your blog and read your posts with interest, you’ve done your job.
Many personal bloggers may start personal blogging to test things out, learn how to blog, and if they succeed, they may progress into vlogs, podcasts, and other channels to promote themselves.
So if you are interested in starting a personal blog, I have compiled a list of the top personal blogs for you to give you some ideas.
Even if you’re uncertain, I encourage you to find the time to start a blog as not only you may realize that this was your true calling but you may also earn a good amount of income that may potentially help you do this on a full-time basis.
Why Start A Personal Blog
There are many reasons why you may want to start a personal blog.
The first reason why a personal blog website may be good for you is that you have a lot that you have to share with your audience.
Whether you are looking to share life tips, your opinion, use your blog as your own online journal, or whatever other format, you want to share your ideas.
Many personal bloggers write content in a way that helps their audience by motivating them, by helping them learn something from the author’s experience, or get them to improve in general in different ways.
Another reason why top personal bloggers are successful is that they write content in such a way that they connect well with their audience.
If you are able to “connect” with your audience, then you may have yourself a gold mine.
People in general tend to follow individuals and people they are interested in and like to hear more about.
Creating a rapport between yourself and your audience will create that “bond” that will drive your audience back to your blog and ultimately help you build a loyal following.
If you can find a good blogging niche where you can share your views on things, you will make it.
Think about personal blogs about life, travel, food, fashion, health, fitness, self-improvement…
These are all topics where millions of people are searching for every day and consume content produced by popular personal bloggers out there.
Another great reason why personal blog sites may be great is that you can use the blog as your platform to market your own products and services to earn additional income.
Think about it, if you have a self-improvement personal blog, your audience may want to subscribe to premium content, take a course from you, invite you to give a talk, seek your personal guidance, read your book, and the list goes on…
If you are smart and strategic, you can make your personal blog into a highly profitable business around yourself!
Popular Personal Blog Niches
Are you thinking about what possible niche you should start a personal blog?
What do successful personal blogs write about?
Although the topics you can potentially write about will come down to your personal interest, what you’re passionate about, and what has the potential to attract a following (and have a commercial value), there are endless niches out there for the taking.
Here are some niches a personal blogger may want to focus on
- Travel blog
- Food blog
- Fashion blog
- Lifestyle blog
- Finance blog
- Home blog
- Healthy eating blog
- Do-it-yourself blog
- Personal growth blog
- Self-improvement blog
- Writing blog
- Gaming blog
- Fashion blog
- Mom blog
- Dad blogs blog
- Parenting blog
- Eco and green blog
- Relationships blog
- Education blog
- Career blog
- Photography blog
- Marketing blog
- Social media blog
- Product reviews blog
39 Popular Personal Blogs
Now that we’ve looked at what are personal blogs, why you should start them, and potentially in what niche, let’s look at the best personal blog sites out there to give you inspiration and direction!
A Cup of Jo
- Personal Blog name: A Cup of Jo
- Personal Blog niche: Style, culture, motherhood, travel, food, life
- Personal Blog name: Apartment Therapy
- Personal Blog niche: Home decoration, interior design, how to organize rooms,
At Home With Natalie
- Personal Blog name: At Home With Natalie
- Personal Blog niche: Mom blog, celebrating motherhood, lifestyle, recipes, DIY, home
- Personal Blog name: Bright Bazaar
- Personal Blog niche: Interior design, home, fashion, travel, life, entertainment
Cookie and Kate
- Personal Blog name: Cookie and Kate
- Personal Blog niche: Recipe blog, recipe books, affiliate marketing, food photos, cookies, photography
Cordelia Calls It Quits
- Personal Blog name: Cordelia Calls It Quits
- Personal Blog niche: Personal insecurities, humor, life
Dad and Buried
- Personal Blog name: Dad and Buried
- Personal Blog niche: Parenting, having children, personal brands
Dad or Alive
- Personal Blog name: Dad or Alive
- Personal Blog niche: Stay-home-dad, travel, parenting, tips, lifestyle, humor
Design for Mankind
- Personal Blog name: Design for Mankind
- Personal Blog niche: Homeschooling, how to slow down life, living
- Personal Blog name: enJOY it blog
- Personal Blog niche: Wife and mother blog, DIY, clothing, planning business
Fit Bottomed Girls
- Personal Blog name: Fit Bottomed Girls
- Personal Blog niche: Fitness, body, exercise, training, health
- Personal Blog name: Gala Darling
- Personal Blog niche: Glamour, attitude, inspiration, empowerment, personal growth
- Personal Blog name: HuffPost
- Personal Blog niche: Political blog, news (this blog started as a personal blog and made it big)
Hyperbole and a Half
- Personal Blog name: Hyperbole and a Half
- Personal Blog niche: humor, original cartoons, fun
- Personal Blog name: James Clear
- Personal Blog niche: Personal development blog, building good habits, breaking bad habits, biographies of notable figures, storytelling
- Personal Blog name: Jen Carrington
- Personal Blog niche: Coaching blog, using creativity to turn into business success, inspirational, personal business promotion
- Personal Blog name: Kimchi Mamas
- Personal Niche: Mommyhood, recipes, anecdotes
Love Sweat Fitness
- Personal Blog name: Love Sweat Fitness
- Personal Blog niche: Fitness, nutrition, healthy meals, lifestyle
Love That Max
- Personal Blog name: Love that Max
- Personal Blog niche: author’s son Max who has cerebral palsy, parenting kids with special needs
Mama in Heels
- Personal Blog name: Mama in Heels
- Personal Blog niche: Mommy blog, beauty, style, lifestyle, globe-trotting
Megan the Vegan Mom
- Personal Blog name: Megan the Vegan Mom
- Personal Blog niche: Vegan blog, vegan recipes, restaurant reviews, fashion, home, parties, lifestyle
- Personal Blog name: Minimalist Baker
- Personal Blog niche: Food blog, bakery, simple recipes,
- Personal Blog name: Miss Thrifty
- Personal Blog niche: Personal finance, money-saving tips, living frugal
Mr. Money Mustache
- Personal Blog name: Mr. Money Mustache
- Personal Blog niche: Frugal practices, frugal living, early retirement, personal finance
My Wife Quit Her Job
- Personal Blog name: My Wife Quit Her Job
- Personal Blog niche: Starting an online store, entrepreneurship, parenthood, starting a business
- Personal Blog name: Nia Shanks
- Personal Blog niche: Fitness blog, weight lifting, getting into shape, eating disorder, healthy living
Pinch of Yum
- Personal Blog name: Pinch of Yum
- Personal Blog niche: Food blog, eating, recipes
- Personal Blog name: Riskology
- Personal Blog niche: Leadership blog, life of traveling the world, taking risks, life as an introvert
- Personal Blog name: Rookie Moms
- Personal Blog niche: Mom blog, pregnancy, parenthood, newborn, mom life, toddlers
- Personal Blog name: Say Yes blog
- Personal Blog niche: Craft, style, family, taste, home, travel
Tatertots and Jello
- Personal Blog name: Tatertots and Jello
- Personal Blog niche: Home, DIY, decor, crafts, holidays, recipes
Tech Savvy Mama
- Personal Blog name: Tech Savvy Mama
- Personal Blog niche: Parenting in the digital age, science, technology, electronics, and math
The Book Smugglers
- Personal Blog name: The Book Smugglers
- Personal Blog niche: Books, book lovers, book reviews, short fiction, sci-fi
The Blog Abroad
- Personal Blog name: The Blog Abroad
- Personal Blog niche: Travel blog, travelling, culture
The Dad Dude
- Personal Blog name: The Dad Dude
- Personal Blog niche: Dad, parenting, raising children
- Personal Blog name: The Everywhereist
- Personal Blog niche: Travel, travel guides, summary holidays, travel advice, tips, stories
- Personal Blog name: Tim Ferriss
- Personal Blog niche: Author of The 4-Hour Workweek, online business, podcast
- Personal Blog name: WoogsWorld
- Personal Blog niche: Mom, making most of life, leisure, travel, home
- Personal Blog name: Zen Habits
- Personal Blog niche: Minimalism blog, living simple, living healthy, living more mindfully
Personal Blogs Takeaways
So, there you have it folks!
We’ve looked at interesting personal blogs to read so you can get inspired on your journey to starting a new personal blog of your own.
If you look at what the best personal blogs offer is a fun, creative, and entertaining way of sharing content.
Do you have something you want to share with the world?
Did you go through a particular challenge that you were able to overcome?
Do you have tips you can share so you can help another?
If so, you may want to seriously think about starting a personal blog.
Why You Should Join My Passive Income Blog
It’s been great having you on my blog.
Just so you know a little about me!
On this blog, I focus on generating passive income in order to build wealth over time.
Over the years, I have built a portfolio of passive income sources generating me a constant, continuous, and reliable source of cash flow every month (it is awesome!!).
I made a lot of mistakes on the way and learned a lot.
Now, my mission is to teach you my secrets, guide you, and show you how to make passive income for yourself.
I don’t offer a get-rick-fast scheme or I will not make you a millionaire overnight.
However, what I can do is to provide you real and actionable strategies that you (anyone) can implement on any scale (large or small) to make money passively.
If you are willing to dedicate yourself, work hard, and make sacrifices, I can help you change your life around.
I only focus on tried and true methods for making money and they take time, patience, perseverance, and a lot of hard work.
When you sign up, I will share with you my exclusive content on passive income, tell you about the tools I use, strategies that I’ve used, what successful entrepreneurs do to make piles of money, and most importantly my actionable tips to get you started!
Are you ready to live life on your own terms?
Can you make the commitment today?
If you are ready and willing to commit yourself, come with me and let’s go on a wonderful journey together…
With that being said, let’s head right back to our main topic!
Personal Blog Examples
If you enjoyed this article on Personal Blog, I recommend you look at my blog to learn about ways you can make money and achieve financial freedom. Enjoy!
You May Also Like Related to Popular Personal Blog Sites
Best blogs on blogging
Best dad blogs
Best DIY blogs
Best education blogs
Best fashion blogs
Best fitness blogs
Best gaming blogs
Best health blogs
Best inspirational blogs
Best investing blogs
Best lifestyle blogs
Best marketing blogs
Best mom blogs
Best nutrition blogs
Best passive income blog
Best personal finance blogs
Best photography blogs
Best self-improvement blogs
Best SEO blog
Best technology blogs
Best travel blogs
Blogging for passive income
How to start a personal blog
How to make money blogging
How to monetize your blog
What blogging platform to use
Related to Passive Income And Making Money
Examples of Passive Income
How to make money blogging
How to make money in real estate
How to make money in stocks
How to make money with affiliate marketing
How to make passive income
Passive Income Apps
Passive Income Books
Passive income generator
Passive income ideas
Passive Income Meaning
Passive Income Strategies
Passive income types
Rich vs wealthy
What is passive income